Over Easter weekend, my parents, Trevor, + I spent the weekend in Nashville. We rented an AirBnb in East Nashville + researched a list of places that would suit each individual’s idea of “fun”. It truly was a great weekend of authentic country music, good eats, celebrity spotting, + historic tours.
Where to stay:
- I highly recommend East Nashville. Our Airbnb was THE CUTEST + just a perfect retreat from a fun-filled day. Plus, we were walking distance from a ton of restaurants, shops, bars, etc. Below is the link to the humble abode that we stayed in.
Where to eat:
- Pharmacy Burger – Uhm, I would recommend this place due to atmosphere alone, but luckily, the food is also DELICIOUS! I got: The Black Bean Burger with Corn Salad all whilst sitting in a garden under string lights + being serenaded by Bob Dylan + The Band. YES, PLEASE!
- Two Ten Jack – Ramen. Need I say more? Ok, if you insist. I got the vegetarian option + I also saw Yelawolf. #CatfitshBilly #YaDaddysLambo #MyBoxChevy Ok, my college years are done shining through now.
- Five Daughters Bakery – 100 LAYER DONUTS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Get them while they’re warm + definitely take a break while eating because those suckers are RICH!
- Edley’s BBQ – It was Saturday night + not a place in sight under a 1 hour wait. Then, suddenly, like a beacon in the night appeared Edley’s. An order at the counter service with a full bar + PLENTY of seating that still gave that restaurant experience. SCORE!
- Acme Feed + Seed – A three story building in downtown that has an eclectic menu + they play live music. PERF! I got: The Kale Salad with Butternut Squash + Maple Vinaigrette. I’m still dreaming about that salad.
- Proper Bagel – I got the Cookie Dough Cream Cheese. No further explanation needed.
Where to visit:
- The Hermitage
- The Carnton Plantation
- The Parthenon
Where to shop:
- Old Made Good
- The Hip Zipper
On my wishlist for next time:
- Urban Cowboy BnB
- Pinewood Social
- The Ryman Auditorium
- Lieper’s Fork
- Olive + Sinclair
- Draper James
- Le Sel
How do you Nashville? Trevor + I are actually highly considering living in Nash for awhile so we would really love to hear your favorite spots + hangs around town!
Naturally inspired. Locally aware. Universally beautiful. With love, Whitney.