Any one else use makeup removers that burn your eyes, dry your skin out, or leave your face feeling sticky? Well, throw it out and make this! Not only will it remove the makeup, but the other benefits of this simple mixture will leave you dancing with yourself in the bathroom.
Recipe: EQUAL PARTS SWEET ALMOND OIL AND COCONUT OIL
If almond oil isn’t in your medicine cabinet, go get it now. The benefits blew my mind. Here is just a few:
- Improves complexion by moisturizing and smoothing the skin to enhance and maintain natural beauty
- Opens the pores and ensures a clean removal of dirt and makeup
- Renews skin cells and improves blood circulation
- Acts as a sun block and slows the aging process of skin
- Reduces dark circles under the eyes
- Used in aromatherapy for therapeutic soothing and relaxation
And for those of you that aren’t on the coconut oil bandwagon yet, please, I’m begging you, JUMP ON IT! Hopefully just a few coconut oil facts will be the helping hand in your decision to start including it your daily beauty rituals.
- Contains antibacterial properties
- Increases hydration and moisturizes
- Natural treatment for acne
- Contains antioxidants to smooth wrinkles and improve impurities
I am so glad that I have found a natural product that I can use to clean the makeup off my face while ALSO treating my skin to these amazing benefits!
P.S. Ready for one more exciting fact? You can also use this mixture in your hair! Use it to promote healthy growth and development, as a shine enhancer or even a leave in conditioner. It will also restore your hairs health from damage by getting rid of split ends, treating dandruff, and reducing hair fall.
– Naturally inspired. Locally aware. Universally beautiful. With love, Taylor.